50% of Proceeds Support Mercer Island Youth and Family Services Giving from the Heart Campaign
Glass heart art and jewelry are available now through February at select Island merchants. These handmade pieces will make a great gift for your special someone supports the important services provided by Mercer Island Youth & Family Services, the City of Mercer Island’s human services department. This year’s glass blowers are: Islander Joni Johnson, along with Brian Issacson, Sean Star, Heath Connor and Ryan Blythe. Hearts will be in stores through the month of February.
Glass art is featured at these locations:
- Au Courant, 7900 SE 28th Street, #100
- Aljoya, 2430 – 76th Ave SE
- Banner Bank, 2918 – 78th Ave SE
- Cascade Frames, 3049 – 78th Ave SE
- Chamber of Commerce, 7605 SE 27th Street, #109
- City Hall, 9611 SE 36th Street
- David Weed, 2955 – 80th Ave SE, #101
- MI Community + Event Center, 8236 SE 24th Street
- Island Books, 3014 – 78th Ave SE
- MI Eye Works, 2729 – 78th Ave SE
- MI Florist, 3006 – 78th Ave SE
- MIYFS at Luther Burbank Park, 2040 – 84th Ave SE
- Pilates on Mercer, 7434 SE 27th Street
- Six Walls, 2630 – 77th Ave SE
- Yogabliss, 7803 SE 27th Street, #174
Glass heart art and jewelry will also be available for purchase at the Giving from the Heart breakfast event on Wednesday, February 13th from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at the MI Community and Events Center, 8236 SE 24th Street.
For information about glass heart art, please contact Kim Richards at (206) 275-7754.